Best hair restoration products using Chinese herbs
Below are listed some of the best hair restoration treatments using Chinese herbs. An herbal specialist should be consulted for additional information on how to prepare a tonic.
1. The best natural hair restoration herbal remedy is Fo-Ti, also known as He Shou Wu, or by its Latin name, Polygonum Multiflorum. This herb has shown efficacy for hundreds of years in not only helping with hair restoration, but also for restoring gray hair to its original color. It strengthens hair, builds the blood and reverses the process of aging throughout the body.
2. Ganoderma lucidum or Reishi mushroom is known in TCM for enhancing kidney energy which effects blood flow. This highly touted herbal cure is known in China as a cure for immune disorders and helps protect against aging. In China, Reishi mushroom is so well respected it has been called the “mushroom of immortality.”
3. Ligustrum lucidum or Nu Shen Zi improves circulation to the scalp and is considered a Yin kidney and liver tonic. In China it is said that this herb extends life and acts on the immune system as a blood tonic helping with hair restoration and hair loss prevention.
4. Schisandra chinensis or Wu Wei Zin is a well known herbal tonic used to enhance beauty and as a baldness cure. It is one of the most widely used natural hair restoration products, enhancing skin quality on the scalp and on the rest of the body.
5. Additional Chinese herbs used in natural hair restoration products and herbal tonics include Thallus algae, a type of seaweed high in micronutrients; Morus albus or Mulberry fruit spike, used to prevent the premature graying of hair; Stinging nettle, which provides important minerals and nutrients to prevent hair loss and stimulate hair re-growth; Rehmannia glutinosa, Angelica sinensis, Eclipta prostratea, Sesame indicum, and Salvia miltiorrhiza.
A variety of hair loss tonics are available in health food stores; however, they may not work. Chinese apothecaries and herb stores are the best places to purchase tonics for hair restoration. The herbs are usually fresh and a trained herbal practitioner can properly diagnose and choose the best products for each individual need. Some herbs can cause side effects and should be administered only under supervision.
For those who have unsuccessfully used conventional hair restoration methods such as pharmaceutical drugs, laser treatments or surgery, Traditional Chinese Medicine offers options that may be helpful for hair restoration, reversing gray hair and overcoming health disorders resulting in successful hair replacement treatment.
This post has already been read 1571 times!