The right advice can dramatically change your career. But to get that insight, you need to talk to the right people. Build a network of people with different roles and your professional life will benefit from diverse perspectives. Here are a few people you should regularly connect with.
- Find the Right Mentor for Decisions that Affect You
- Connect with a “Super Expert” for Long-Term Vision
- Identify a Peer for Exchange and Support
- Never Deny Advice to Bright-Eyed Juniors Who Ask For It
- Talk Shop with an Outsider to Analyze Your Processes
This post has already been read 1295 times!