Archives for April 6, 2015

5 New Cannabis Discoveries That You Won’t Hear About in the Corporate Media

Paul Armentano, NORML Waking Times Scientific discoveries are published almost daily in regard to the healing properties of the cannabis. But most of these findings appear solely in subscription-only peer-reviewed journals and, therefore, go largely unnoticed by the mainstream media and by the public. Here are five just-published cannabis-centric studies that warrant attention. 1. Men […]

The Mathematical Paradox That Destroys The Argument For NSA Surveillance

For the sake of argument, let us say one out of every million people is a terrorist (an overestimate). Let us also imagine there exists a machine that can determine whether someone is a terrorist with 99.9 percent accuracy. What are the odds an individual tested is a terrorist? 0.1 percent chance right? So the […]

Each Finger Is Tied To Two Organs: This Japanese Method Will Help The Healing

For those who have not heard about Jean Shin Jyutsu, an ancient Japanese mastery and philosophy, it is time to update them. In fact it is a part of alternative medicine, which is based on the fingers of the hands, and its task is through the important points on fingers to balance the energy of […]

The Most Beautiful Way To Stop A Bully I’ve Ever Seen

We live in a world where learning to navigate your emotions and how you feel is not important. We live in a world where being depressed and taking medication for it is more common than people being happy. The video below shares a powerful message. It just so happened to fall into my lap two […]