- Bananas are effective at increasing sperm count, since they contain a rare enzyme called Bromelain. Bromelain is also found in pineapples, and mostly in their stem. Beromelain is a natural anti-inflammatory enzyme which also boosts greater production of the male sex hormone, testosterone. Bananas are also a rich source of vitamins B1, A and C. These essential vitamins help the body enhance its sperm producing ability and increases stamina significantly.
- Dark chocolate is not just used in seduction, but it also has enormous health benefits. According to a research published in the Journal of the American Dietetic Association, dark chocolate can increase the feeling of attraction between two people by releasing the same endorphins that are secreted during sex. Dark chocolate also contains L-arginine, which is also present in red meat, nuts, spinach and lentils, whole grains,soy, seafood and eggs. This amino acid is needed for sperm production and when consumed, increases sperm count and boosts semen volume. According to The University of Michigan Health System, several months of L-arginine supplementation increases sperm count, quality, and fertility. L-arginine is also known to improve the dilation of blood vessels, which increases blood flow to the genitals, which can help the penis to enlarge. That’s the reason why men who consume dark chocolate everyday have reported stronger and more intense orgasms.
- Garlic has the ability to increase blood flow in the body. Garlic contains a chemical called allicin. Allicin is responsible for many of garlic’s amazing health benefits including its antimicrobial, and anti-hypertension properties. This compound prevents plaques from building up in arteries and enhances blood flow to the genital area which increases the production of sperm. Garlic also contains nitric oxide synthase, or NOS, which plays an important role in a healthy erection. Garlic provides the body with selenium and vitamin B6 which are responsible for the mechanism of healthy sperm production.
- Pomegranates are useful in problems ranging from cold and flu to low sperm count. Pomegranates contain anti-oxidants that fight a chemical in the blood which destroys sperm. This chemical is known as malondialdehyde MDA. Malondialdehyde is also found in the semen and is associated with low sperm quality. A new study published in the International Journal of Medical Research and Health Sciences 2013 shows that smoking increases the levels of MDA in semen and lower the sperm count in semen. Another study published in Clinical Nutrition Journal shows that daily consumption of pomegranate juice destroys free radicals and boosts sperm quality.
- Beef is a rich source of zinc which possesses protective properties that prevent free radicals from becoming part of sperm. Zinc stops testosterone from converting into estrogen which is responsible for low libido. According to Mayoclinic, daily consumption of 66 milligrams of zinc may increase sperm counts in subfertile men and 220 milligrams of daily zinc is helpful for sexual dysfunction in men…
This post has already been read 3676 times!